TIS2WEB contains the applications required to diagnose and program Saab vehicles.
Tech 2 is the primary interface between the technician and the vehicle, providing the width and depth of functionality demanded by Saab Cars. It allows the technician to read and clear diagnostic trouble codes, actuate ECU outputs, as well as display, configure and adjust system parameters. The software can only be updated using TIS2WEB.
Also accessed through TIS2WEB is Global Diagnostic System2 (GDS2) is used for DTV, data display and actuator test for Saab 9-5 and 9-4x from 2010 and onwards. GDS2 is used among other things to retrieve the following type of data from the vehicle control modules.
- Detailed information on Diagnostic Trouble Codes and system diagnostics information such as OBD related faults
- Identification information, details of the hardware and software in the vehicle
- Data display of detailed technical data read from the selected system
- Control functions
- Control/Reset functions
Also available through TIS2WEB:
- Service Programming for software updates and configuration for Saab 9-5 Gen II and Saab 9-4x
- Security - or programming – access to the electrical systems that are not accessible to the unauthorized. For example needed to reprogram keys using Tech2
- Upload and play back of live data recorded using the Tech 2
- Tech 2 View – which allows seeing the Tech 2 screen from your PC.
- Techline Print – allowing you to print information stored in Tech2.
- RPO Code Display – which is used to retrieve Vehicle Option Codes. These are codes describing the configuration of the vehicle, meaning that with technicians don’t have to enter the standard features and systems when diagnosing the vehicle. Available for Saab 9-5 model year 2010 onwards.